The Guy Show The Guy Show

this is super good

Space Orca: Episode 1 Space Orca: Episode 1

Best movie of 2011?

Stunning visuals, an unforgettable soundtrack, and masterful narration remarkably deliver a classic tale re-told in a modern setting. Truly awe-inspiring.

Halo vs Call of Duty Halo vs Call of Duty

not a lot of effort

"check so self?"

but a modest attempt. try actually writing stuff next time

Spacewalk's Adventure Spacewalk's Adventure

That was fine

You did a pretty good job there guy.

MindFeed MindFeed

Very cool

That was fun. Some of it was very clever.

bagels and orange juice, accompanied by soothing jazz and a white background

that sounds delightful.

K-Guare responds:

Mmmm, glad you enjoyed your two dimensional snacks. :]

BR's FreeFall BR's FreeFall

That was great!

A VAST improvement over your other more recent games. I'm confused why nobody likes it, maybe it just doesn't work on their computers cause they're weak. Anyway, I would first like to point out the fact that the music, and variety in the music is far better in this games than they have been in the last few. You guys really should do some more semi-3d stuff, this was really fun. The gameplay was relatively simple, and slightly challenging, so that it didn't get boring and made me want to keep playing. Also, because there were unlockables there was a reason to keep playing. My only complaint was that there wasn't really an ending, which i thought there should be after you beat the last level. Great job though guys, keep up the good work!

Four on The Seafloor Four on The Seafloor

Intense

I love this. I couldn't download it off your site for some reason, but now I can download it off newgrounds. This is pretty awesome. I'm putting it in my favorites. Submit bonus bees.

*DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs] *DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs]

Exelent Music, Makes me want to dance

This is such a great song, my favorite one in the portal. Please make more like this