The Guy Show The Guy Show

this is super good

Space Orca: Episode 1 Space Orca: Episode 1

Best movie of 2011?

Stunning visuals, an unforgettable soundtrack, and masterful narration remarkably deliver a classic tale re-told in a modern setting. Truly awe-inspiring.

Halo vs Call of Duty Halo vs Call of Duty

not a lot of effort

"check so self?"

but a modest attempt. try actually writing stuff next time

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

nothing special

other than the concept, which was just to combine two videogames, pretty much everything was taken from the games. there wasn't any impressive animation or art by any stretch of the imagination, and all the sound clips used were made by nintendo and valve. the one area where it had potential to shine, comedy, wasn't successful in entertaining me at all. nice try, better luck next time.

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

hey that was pretty good

What an appropriate way to honor this earth-shattering musician and incredible human being. Well done.

Gives You Hell Gives You Hell

... what the hell?

Where was the animation? I don't see how this got daily third place, this kind of thing has been done a million times before, and doesn't require any skill or intelligence to make. There was no animation or art, just text...

Sorry bud, better luck next time.

pacdude responds:

It's time to play everyone's favorite game, Words Have Meaning! Round 2: The definition of animation is as follows: "Animation is the rapid display of a sequence of images of 2-D or 3-D artwork or model positions in order to create an illusion of movement." The placement and movement of text WAS the animation. It's an experiment to convey mood and story with just text and fonts. So, here's a year's supply of "Your Mom Should Have Swallowed" from the makers of "Giant Waste Of Carbon, Inc" and a bonus case of "Go Fuck Your Sister," as well as a copy of our home game. Thanks for playing, and fuck you.

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Not good

I didn't enjoy it. I've played the game but found nothing about this movie appealing. Better luck next time.

Final Fight:the Nerd Saga Final Fight:the Nerd Saga

^_^

u need 2 stop making fun of newrounds, ppl r just trying 2 express they're feelings!!

N E way, teh animasion was ok but teh video game jokes wure HILAROUS! plz make moar (lol) video game movies. Metal gear! =^___^=

Michelle & Feo Pilot Michelle & Feo Pilot

Really really good!

That was great! I don't understand how this got a 3.77/5.00 with all the other crap that's in the 4s and whatnot. Newgrounds really doesn't make sense anymore. Anyway, great job!

Flash Dancer Flash Dancer

A Neat Little Short

Pretty cool. Not amazing, not bad, but I very much enjoyed it. Good job!

DonkeysBazooka responds:

k, i can live with that. thats about how i feel about it.